Thursday, September 08, 2005

Purpose Driven

The reason why I created this blog is because of a course at the University of Delaware called Information Technology Applications in Marketing with Professor Alex Brown. There isn't too many courses at a university where you can do a project and it is actually fun. And, I have to say this is one of those that actually might be pretty fun.

As I mention in the previous post this blog is dedicated to informing you with the lastest information on all luxury vehicles a starting price tag at $80,000 and at the same time satisfy my passion for automobiles. There may be some cars that range from $50-80,000 like my favorite car the 2006 Lexus GS 430.

Frequently Updated News on the Auto Industry
Google
 
Web Luxury Automobiles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home